For best results on applying your Dry Erase Sheets, these are a few key areas that one should put in mind during the application stage:
1) Make sure that the surface where you would be installing the Dry Erase Sheet is clean, dry and dust-free. Thoroughly dust the area, clean it with an alcohol solution (if applicable) and let it completely dry before applying the tape.
2) Position and align the sheet to the wall/surface. Make sure that it is thoroughly aligned before removing the adhesive backing. Remove the adhesive backing, attach the sheet and mount it on the surface. An important note to make: make sure to not touch the sticky sides too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
3) Conform the sheet with the surface's texture to eliminate any gaps that may exist in between the sheet and the surface. Each dry erase sheet is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves, and empty areas, covering every possible hole.
4) Eliminate any air bubbles which may exist by applying pressure on the area of application.
5) Allow the sheet to cure, dry, and acclimatize for 30 minutes for best results.
For any questions, comments, and suggestions, please feel free to message us at [email protected]