Tips & Instructions For XFasten Freezer Tape, 3/4" x 15 Yards (Pack of 3)
- Make sure that the surface where you would be installing the Freezer Tape is clean and dust-free. If possible, the surface or container should be dry to enhance the initial bonding strength of the Freezer Tape’s adhesive.
- Peel the Freezer Tape’s adhesive liner. Make sure not to touch the adhesive side too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
- Conform the tape with the surface's texture to eliminate any gaps that may exist in between the tape and the surface. The Freezer tape is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves, and empty areas, covering every possible hole.
- Eliminate any air bubbles which may exist by pressing your fingers on the Freezer Tape against the container’s surface.
- Write the label on the Freezer Tape’s surface. You can use any permanent marker pen for this. You can also write the label beforehand.
The container is now ready to be stored in the freezer. The Freezer Tape will remain tacky even in extremely low-temperature environments.
For any questions, comments, and suggestions, Contact Us.