- Clean the floor first by sweeping or mopping. Make sure that the floor is free of dust and dirt before installing the Floor Protection Film. Make sure that the floor is sufficiently dry.
- Unpack the tape and unravel around 3-4 inches of its length from the roll. Firmly stick the tape's initial length to the edge of the floor that you want to cover.
- Plant your hands firmly on the surface, pressing the tape into the floor and squeegeeing any air bubbles or gaps that may exist between the floor protection film and the floor.
- Once no visible air bubbles can be seen, with still the film on the roll, unroll the film such that 1 foot is unraveled from the roll. Firmly stick this unsheathed film to the floor.
- Squeegee any air bubbles or gaps that may exist between the floor protection film and the floor.
- Repeat steps 4-5 in increments of 1 foot, or whichever length is manageable for you. It is important to note to unravel the film in increments of lengths which you can manage to plant and squeegee against the floor surface.
- Once the total length is covered, cut the film from the roll. Start again in another area using the steps above.
- The tape will not leave a residue, nor will it damage the surface. It can be removed easily even after the film being installed for more than 60 days on the floor surface.