Tips & Instructions For XFasten Masking Tape, White, 1.5" x 60 Yards (3-Pack)
For best results on applying your White Masking Tape, these are a few key areas that one should put in mind during the application stage:
1) Remove the excessive dirt on the surface which you are adhering the masking tape. Although it can stick even to textured and grainy surfaces like paper with crayons, paint or pencil markings, it would be best to remove any dirt that is necessary to keep your labeling or arts and crafts as neat as possible.
2) Peel the tape from the roll. The tape itself is easy to tear by hand so you shouldn't have any problem. An important reminder: make sure to not touch the adhesive side too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
3) Conform the tape with the surface's texture to remove any gaps that may exist in between the tape and the surface. The White Masking tape is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves and empty areas covering every possible hole that may accommodate air bubbles.
4) You can insert more layers of masking tape if you feel the need for a thicker tape layer for easier labeling or stronger packing. You can also add another dimension to your arts and crafts using several layers of masking tape.
5) Allow the tape's adhesive to cure for a few seconds before writing or labeling on it.
For any questions, comments, and suggestions, Contact Us.