XFasten Flexible Magnetic Tape, 1-Inch x 10-Foot
ASIN: B01HR3J3CIProduct Name: XFasten Flexible Strong Magnetic Tape, 1-Inch x 10-FootManufacturer: XFastenBrand Name: XFastenManufacturer Part Number: MT110Product ID: 602401715653Product ID Type: upcCategory (item-type): magnetic-tape The XFasten magnetic strip is an adhesive strip that is coated...
- Customer Review
- Product tags
Product Name: XFasten Flexible Strong Magnetic Tape, 1-Inch x 10-Foot
Brand Name: XFasten
Manufacturer Part Number: MT110
Product ID: 602401715653
Product ID Type: upc
Category (item-type): magnetic-tape
How Does it Work?
It has a strong adhesive layer that can stick to almost any smooth surface and a durable magnetic strip on the other that induces a strong flux to metallic objects.
The first step on installing the strips is through cutting your desired length and attaching the magnets on a metal surface for at least 24 hours to flatten and uncurl the magnets. Never uncurl the strips forcefully as it can damage the magnets.
Attach at least 3 strips on the object or surface which you wish to install the magnets. This is ensure maximum holding strength for the objects that are to be attached with the magnets.
The magnets will then induce a strong flux for a long time, making it convenient for you to attach objects for easy access or good organization.
How Strong are the Magnets and where is it compatible?
The magnets can hold up to 5 pounds per linear foot however it is best to apply at least 3 strips on the edges and middle of the surface to ensure maximum holding potential. The adhesive layer is compatible on porcelain, silicone, cloth, textile, wood, metallic, plastic and concrete surfaces.
Why Purchase the XFasten Magnetic Tape?
We spend much time on research, development and quality assurance rather than mass production.
The XFasten Magnetic Strip's magnets are extremely strong and its adhesive will stick to many surfaces. This roll comes with a customer support team that will accommodate your needs until you are fully satisfied. It has the longest roll relative to price among all magnetic strips on the market, making you get the most value for your money.
- Innovative adhesive roll with strong magnets that can hold up to 5 pounds of flat, metallic surfaces per linear feet of length.
- Perfect for holding objects such as dry erase boards, memo notes, calculator and bills on the refrigerator or any metallic surfaces. Ideal for creative projects with kids at home or for organizing items in your office.
- Adhesive liner is compatible to smooth porcelain tiles, plastic, metallic and concrete walls making it perfect for DIY projects on the office, bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room.
- Magnets induce strong magnetic flux, perfect for shelf labels, arts and crafts, important signage and even for heavy home and industrial use.
- Does not curl after mounting, Easy to install, adhesive liner can stick permanently but does not leave residue, and magnets have a long lifespan with a heat resistance of up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.