XFasten Butyl Seal Tape, White, 1/8-Inch x 3/4-Inch x 30-Foot
The XFasten Butyl Tape was formulated and manufactured with the goal of letting average handymen repair their RV and automobile roofing and make it look as if the finished job was done by a pro...
- Customer Review
- Product tags
The XFasten Butyl Tape was formulated and manufactured with the goal of letting average handymen repair their RV and automobile roofing and make it look as if the finished job was done by a pro contractor or repair team.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
We can do this thanks to a -70 to 210 Degree Fahrenheit operating temperature of our tape, something which was certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001: Quality).
After installation, you will be left with a seamless, neat and mess free installation. It is certified to be watertight and leak free against water, vapor or corrosive chemicals.
In terms of functionality and aesthetics—the XFasten Butyl Tape can replicate a professional grade finish.
Prevents Unnecessary Melting Into A Messy Puddle of Goo
Thanks to its temperature resistant and anti-corrosion properties, you can easily store the XFasten Putty Tape in a room with a cool temperature and expect it not to be reduced into a messy puddle of goo that can be hard to handle. It is recommended to store the roll in the fridge at least 6 hours before usage for best results.
Why Choose the XFasten Brand?
More than delivering premium products, our goal is to satisfy our customers. If you have any problems with our tape, even after several months after your purchase, just contact us. No questions asked we will immediately find a way to solve your issue.
Here at the XFasten store, we strive hard to satisfy your needs.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE RV AND MOBILE REPAIR. The XFasten Butyl Tape can easily replicate how pros seal their roofing or windows both in looks and functionality. Never be intimidated again with RV, mobile home, boat, fiberglass or galvanized metal roofing or EDPM roof rubber repair.
- ELASTIC, SMOOTH CORROSION-RESISTANT AND WATER-TIGHT FINISH. Installs without gaps and can reliably shut off moisture, vapor, corrosive chemicals and other leakages. Surface can be painted over, making your installation area a seamless, neat and heavy duty water-tight workspace.
- INSTALLS EASILY ON TIGHT CORNERS AND UNUSUAL PATTERNS. Can be installed quickly and ideally on tight corners, unusual curves, textured, uneven and most jagged surfaces.
- LONG SHELF LIFE AND EASY TO INSTALL. Unlike most putty tapes, the XFasten Butyl Tape has a long shelf life and resists melting into a gooey slob during transportation or storage, thanks to it wide operating temperature range.
- COMPATIBLE TO SEVERAL SURFACES. Can be applied on rubber roofing, galvanized metal, frosted fiberglass, wood, textile, plastic, aluminum and any other typical RV, home, automobile and boat surfaces.