XFasten Ceramic Round Disc Magnets 1-Inch (50-Pack)
The XFasten Ceramic Round Disc Magnets (50-Pack) is an industrial grade disk magnet set that is designed to be used for classrooms, experiments, repair shop set-ups, whiteboard offices and also as a fridge magnet at...
- Customer Review
- Product tags
The XFasten Ceramic Round Disc Magnets (50-Pack) is an industrial grade disk magnet set that is designed to be used for classrooms, experiments, repair shop set-ups, whiteboard offices and also as a fridge magnet at home.
Most, if not all magnetic products adhere rigidly to the surface to the point that it causes abrasion to the delicate surface. However, the XFasten Round Magnets are different. They are precisely machined and beveled such that it resists sliding unnecessarily. Its smooth surface also reduces overall friction, thus removing the chance of it scraping, damaging or chipping off the delicate surface where it is installed.
It is also strongly sintered, which means that it will resist shattering if you drop it accidentally.
It is also manufactured by XFasten, the leading creator of the bestseller carpet tape, Neodymium magnets, and other home improvement products on Amazon.
Why Should You Have The XFasten Grade 5 Strong Round Magnets?
● Retains maximum magnetic flux even on extreme temperatures -18° C to 175° C.
● Resists unnecessarily sliding that causes abrasion. Will not damage, chip off or scrape the delicate finish thanks to its smoothly machined surface.
● Highly pressurized sintering process makes the magnets resistant to breaking and shattering.
● Ages well and does not lose its magnetic flux even after years of installation.
● Beveled surface allows it to be easily picked up or repositioned when needed.
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.
- Strong round magnets that resist shattering from drops. Tough magnetic flux in yet easy to pick and pry for removal and re-positioning.
- Evenly beveled edges and smoothly machined surface enable these ceramic magnets to not scratch or chip off the delicate finish of any surface where it is installed.
- Pressurized Strontium and Iron Oxide construction empower these bulk classroom disc magnets to be resistant to corrosion, oxidation, rusting and shattering. Perfect outdoor button magnet.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 175° C and is 2800 Gauss Grade 5 Rated strong round disk magnet. These industrial rare earth magnets are ideal for repair shops, experiments and heavy-duty applications.
- Resists unnecessary sliding to surfaces and its dimple marker also shows the magnet’s North Pole for easy application and handling. Heat resistant surface allows these magnets to be hot glued or mounted with any adhesive.