XFasten Double Sided Woodworking Tape w/Yellow Backing 2.5" x 30 yds
- Industrial grade double-sided tape that is specially calibrated for woodworking activity such as splicing, machine cutting, CNC woodworking, routing, and anchoring. Strong but does not chip off wood surface upon removal.
- XFasten collaborated with professional woodworkers on Instagram to ask their needed specs, thickness, tackiness, width, and other special features and recreated the ultimate double sided woodworking tape that is made by woodworkers for woodworkers.
- Cloth backing allows the double face woodworker’s tape to resist curling, making it easy to manage, adhere and remove, lessening the preparation time and effort needed on each template.
- Silicone-based adhesive allows the double stick woodworking tape to be stable yet removable, residue-free and not damage the wood’s delicate surface, EMPOWERING the AVERAGE AMERICAN WOODWORKER to produce NEAT and PRO projects.
- Optimal thickness enables the double-sided wood template tape to be applied and peeled off easily from the wood. Does not lift or chip off the wood’s surface, making it a perfect companion for woodworkers.
We all love wood furniture, fixtures, jewelry and many other works of art made from wood. However, little do we know that as much as it is a sight to behold, these pieces of art require so much time and effort, even in the hands of an expert artisan.
The sad thing is, despite the number of adhesive tapes that are made available in the market, nobody has ever made a tape that is specifically tailored for woodworkers. This is why woodworkers usually resort to carpet tapes or double-sided tapes and settle with whatever compromise the narrow choice offers them.
But, XFasten isn’t just any other adhesive company.
We reached out to several woodworkers on our social media outlets and asked them what they needed in double-sided tape. We then created the ultimate Woodworking Tape based on what was on their wishlist.
Why Choose the XFasten Woodworking Tape?
● Optimal thickness allows the tape to be manageable, resisting curling, breaking and tangling.
● Easy to apply and remove after due to its cloth backing. Simply remove the tape either through peeling off or through a cutter.
●Strong and stable adhesion allows the template to be held perfectly while the CNC machine or woodturner is running.
● Removable and residue-free adhesive. It will not chip off or damage the delicate wood surface upon removal.
● Not too thick or bulky, keeping your template’s profile to a minimum while you are working on it.
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We Follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free investment means.