XFasten Silicone Tape 1-Inch x 36-Foot (Red)
The XFasten Self Fusing Silicone Tape is a quick repair, emergency tape that can be used to seal damaged hoses, tools, pipes, electrical wirings, plumbing materials and other types of leaks that are exposed to high pressures and temperatures. It can be wrapped around the area that is to be patched and after a minute, it will fuse to itself to provide a permanent sealing effect.
Why Choose The XFasten Silicone Sealing Tape?
•Extremely Fast Bonding Time of 1 minute seals the leak fast and ensures quick repair. Most brands would require 24 hours of retention before a leak-proof seal is achieved.
•The XFasten company is an American-homegrown brand, meaning, you are assured that it will deliver maximum quality and durability with the fraction of the cost of many generic brands.
•Lifetime Quality Assurance Seal ensures that you can reach out to us anytime for assistance and even replacements should you feel that you received a roll that is of less than premium quality.
•Available in multiple colors- giving you a wide array of choices for your piping at home.
•UL 510 standards and ISO 9001 Certification guarantees Industrial Grade Sealing even for light-weight applications. Why pay for flimsy tapes when you can go for an industry grade product at the same price?
•Tape fuses to itself after applying pressure, which means that it does not need any messy adhesives that may leave sticky residues.
Where Can You Use The XFasten Silicone Tape?
The XFasten Silicone Tape can be used on boats, marine application, aquariums, liquid containers, plumbings, pipings, extreme temperature and pressure applications, water and gas pipes, automotive and other applications that need sealing and patching.
- Self-fusing Silicone Tape that does not melt up to 260°C (500°F) making it ideal for emergency repairs for automotive, plumbing, marine, hose, electrical, indoor and outdoor applications.
- Silicone rubber has a tensile strength capacity of 900 PSI, giving it superior water and air tight sealing performance for high pressure pipe leakages.
- Corrosion-proof and has high resistance to heat, harsh solvents, chemicals; Meets UL 510 standards and ISO 9001 on Industrial Grade Sealing Application.
- Flexible, Stretchable and conforms even to small pipe diameters, tight corners and cold environments up to -50°C (-60°F)
- Insulates up to 600 volts/mil and dissipates heat generated well so as to resist melting, weathering and tearing.