XFasten Magnetic Tape, 1-Inch x 10-Foot
The XFasten Magnetic Tape is an adhesive strip tape coated with a thick magnetic layer on the other side. As it's flexible and easy to cut, it's compatible with various surfaces such as porcelain tiles, plastic, metallic, and smooth surfaces.
How Does it Work?
The XFasten Magnetic Tape boasts a strong adhesive layer that can stick to almost any smooth surface. It has a durable magnetic strip on the other that induces a strong flux to metallic objects.
The first step in installing the strips is by cutting the tape to your desired length. Attach the magnets on a metal surface for at least 24 hours to flatten and uncurl the magnets. Never uncurl the strips forcefully as it can damage the magnets.
Attach at least 3 strips on the object or surface which you wish to install the magnets. This ensures maximum holding strength for the objects that are to be attached to the magnets.
The magnets will then induce a strong flux for a long time. It makes it convenient for you to attach objects for easy access and organization.
How Strong are the Magnets and where is it compatible?
The XFasten Magnetic Tape roll can hold up to 5 pounds per linear foot. However, it's best to apply at least 3 strips on the edges and middle of the surface for maximum holding potential.
The adhesive layer is compatible with porcelain, silicone, cloth, textile, wood, metallic, plastic and concrete surfaces.
Why Purchase the XFasten Magnetic Tape?
We spend much time on research, development and quality assurance rather than mass production.
The XFasten Magnetic Strip's magnets are extremely strong, easy to cut, and its adhesive will stick to many surfaces.
This roll comes with a customer support team that will accommodate your needs until you are fully satisfied.
It has the longest roll relative to price among all magnetic strips on the market. Total value for money buy!
- Innovative adhesive strong magnets. It can hold up to 5 pounds of flat, metallic surfaces per linear feet of length.
- Perfect for holding objects such as dry erase boards, memo notes, calculators and bills on the refrigerator or any metallic surfaces. Ideal for creative projects with kids at home or for organizing items in your office.
- The adhesive liner to compatible to various surfaces such as smooth porcelain tiles, plastic, metallic, and concrete walls. It's perfect for DIY projects in the office, bathroom, garage, kitchen, or living room.
- The magnetics induce strong magnetic flux. Perfect for shelf labels, arts and crafts projects, important signages, and even for heavy home and industrial use.
- It does not curl after mounting. In addition, the XFasten Magnetic Tape is easy to install. The adhesive liner can stick permanently but does not leave a residue.
- The magnets have a long lifespan with a heat resistance of up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.