HOW TO ORDER (INDIVIDUAL BUYERS):
1. I live in the United States. How do I order?
- You can check out our product catalog here. You can also browse by selection: Home Improvement, Office Products, DIY, and Arts and Crafts. On the other hand, if you love shopping on Amazon, you can visit our storefront here.
2. I don’t have an Amazon account. Is there a way that I can do a direct order?
- You can order directly through our webstore. Amazon is also responsible for fulfilling and shipping orders that are made on our webstore.
3. I have an Amazon account but I don't live in the United States. Can I still order?
- If you are from Canada, you can still order although the products available on our Amazon Canada storefront are limited. You can check it out here. For customers outside the United States and Canada, it is best to have someone from the United States purchase and ship the items to your country.
4. What is the maximum order quantity (MOQ) per transaction?
- There is no maximum order quantity unless Amazon limits the maximum quantity per order on all of the products on their platform.
5. Is there a minimum amount/number of items per transaction?
- There is no minimum order quantity, may it be a single roll of carpet tape or a whole bundle of transparent tapes, we will fulfill your order at your desired shipment schedule.
1. How do I cancel my order?
- For any cancellation concerns, please feel free to contact us. You can send an email to email@example.com
2. What is your cancellation policy?
- To inquire about our cancellation policy, please feel free to contact us. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ORDER (BUSINESS BUYERS):
1. Do you accept re-sellers and distributors?
- We only officially sell on Amazon and on our webstore. As of the moment, we are not accommodating anyone to re-sell our products.
2. Is it possible to do direct orders?
- Yes. You may send an email to email@example.com for your orders.
3. What is the maximum order quantity (MOQ) for wholesale orders?
- For bulk order inquiries, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I was lucky enough to receive an XFasten promo code. How do I redeem it?
- Please take note our promo code can only be redeemed on our Amazon store. It will not work on our webstore. To redeem the promo code, once all the products are in your cart, complete your order, simply enter the promo code, and apply the discount.
2. Got it. Can I use the promo code again for my next order?
- No. All promo codes can only be used once per transaction.
3. Does the promo code have an expiration?
- Yes, except for the 15% and the 25% discount codes. Each promo codes' expiration date depends on the promotion. The expiration date is indicated together with the promo code that we are sending through email.
1. Do your products have warranty?
- All our products have a lifetime warranty.
2. I received a damaged/wrong/excess item. What do I do?
- Since we are under Amazon's fulfillment, they are responsible for the logistics and handling of our products. It is best to contact Amazon's customer support hotline for this issue.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
1. What courier do you use to send your items?
- As Amazon handles the shipping and delivery of our products, they are also the one who chooses the couriers. They mostly use their in-house courier, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Ontrac, and other couriers depending on the availability and the customer's location.
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- The shipping costs will depend on the shipping speed that you will be choosing. It is also based on the size and weight of the item/s. You may see the total delivery charge on the check out page before making your payment.
3. What are the shipping speeds available?
- We have two options:
A. Standard Shipping - 4 to 14 business days after shipping
B. Expedited Shipping - 2 business days after shipping