1) Make sure that both cloth/leather/nylon or any surface are clean, dust-free and dry before application.
2) Cut a strip and slowly apply both hook and loop tapes on each surface. Make sure to not touch the adhesive side as the oil and moisture from your hand can lessen the adhesive power of the tape.
3) Apply pressure to both surfaces with your fingers. This process will ensure the stability and bonding strength of the hook and loop strips.
4) Try to test and adhere both surfaces with the now installed hook and loop tape. Try unfastening and then fastening the surfaces back again to verify the tape's strength.
5) The Hook and Loop Tape will reliably hold both surfaces whenever you bond them together! You can easily unfasten them as well if needed.