The ATack Wall and Brick Mounting Tape is a heavy duty mounting tape that is rated for industrial-grade mounting. It has a crystal clear and solid-putty consistency, which makes it strong, extremely sticky while still being easy to handle.
The issue with most outdoor mounting tapes is that they fall off after a few days or if subjected to extreme weather. Many also leave a hard-to-remove sticky residue upon removal. But the ATack Mounting Tape is not just any other tape. Our silicone-butyl composite adhesive has a high temperature rating, which means that it will not melt or soften easily even after months of installation or on conditions with high temperature and humidity.
Why Should You Have The ATack Mounting Putty Tape?
● Removable and repositionable, meaning that you can easily reposition the object to be mounted if you change your mind with its position.
● Easy to manage, handle and install all thanks to its optimal thickness.
● Rated to hold objects up to 5 pounds per square inch of tape. HOWEVER, it is recommended to maximize the surface area of application, that is to say, to apply as much tape as possible to increase the tape’s stability and strength.
● Can be compressed and is conformable which means that it can fill the gaps between uneven surfaces, making this adhesive dots the best tool for corrugated surfaces.
● Can be applied and removed later, ideal for students, renters, teachers and other professionals who are using the space temporarily for the mounted object.
Why Choose the ATack brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.