Tips & Instructions For XFasten Double Sided Strips, 1.5" x 10" (50s)
1) Make sure that the surface where you would be installing the Double-Sided Tape Strip is clean, dry and dust-free. Thoroughly dust the area, clean it with an alcohol or soapy-water solution (if applicable) and let it completely dry before applying the tape.
2) Lay down the strip to the surface. Remove the adhesive backing and install into the desired area. An important note to make, though: make sure to not touch the sticky sides too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
3) Conform the tape with the surface's texture to eliminate any gaps that may exist in between the tape and the surface. The double-sided tape is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves, and empty areas, covering every possible hole.
4) Eliminate any air bubbles which may exist by applying pressure on the area of application.
5) Remove the other adhesive backing to reveal the adhesive. Adhere or mount any desired object to the surface which has been applied with the double-sided adhesive.