1. Clean the surfaces where you would be installing the tapes. Lint, dirt, and dust can significantly lessen the bonding strength of the adhesive. If applicable, you can clean the surfaces with an alcohol or soapy water solution.
2. Peel the tape from the roll. Cut the desired amount of tape.
3. Position and apply the hook and loop tape strips on their respective surface
4. Squeegee any air bubbles or gaps that may exist between the surface and the tape. Gaps may cause the adhesive to weaken over time. You can use an unused credit card, roller, or palm to squeegee any excess air.
5. The hook and loop strips can be sewn on the surface if needed. It has a high-stress capacity, so you can sew it without damaging the tape.
6. Apply more strips by repeating steps 2-5.