The XFasten Aluminum Reflective Foil Duct Tape is a heavy-duty metallic tape that was manufactured to take a beating. It is flame retardant, weatherproof and is resistant to rust, corrosion, and abrasion. This makes the XFasten Aluminum Tape the most optimized adhesive tape for ductwork, AC-insulation, HVAC, furnace and other metalworks.
The concern with most Aluminum Tapes is that most have a weak adhesive and tend to fall off days after it has been installed. Some are hard to bend and conform with the surface. Our patented silicone composite adhesive solves this problem by being strong and stable while still being gentle and residue-free to almost all surfaces. This allows our aluminum tape to adhere strongly to the pipe and even take the form of the surface perfectly, may it be corrugated joints, irregular corners or awkward pipe fittings that may have been otherwise hard to reach.
Why Should You Choose The XFasten Aluminum Tape?
● Quality tested to ensure that it can resist extreme weather conditions- UV, flame, snow, freezing temperatures, sunlight, and moisture.
● Sports an easy release adhesive liner and curling resistant aluminum backing, making it fast and easy to manage and install.
● Removable and repositionable, meaning that you can easily reposition it if you change your mind.
● -Meets UL 273 standards for thermal and ducting repairs. Wide thermal operating range of 25°C to 190°C (-13F to 374F).
● High coefficient of heat transfer allows it to be an excellent thermal insulator. Does not stain and does not leave a sticky residue behind.
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards that are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago.