XFasten Black Foam Seal Tape, 1/8"Thick, 1/4-Inch x 20-Foot (3-Pack)
The XFasten Black Foam Weatherstripping Tape is a heavy-duty foam seal tape that is designed to take a beating. Its secure adhesive is rated to last up to 5 years of constant exposure to harsh weather but will not damage the surface nor will it leave a sticky residue. The XFasten High-Density Weather Strip Tape is a versatile foam tape that can be used on doors, sliding doors, glass, air-conditioning unit gaps, door bottom, plastic-steel and aluminum windows, cupboards, wardrobes, and shower rooms.
This closed cell weatherstrip is also a great vapor and odor insulator as it is waterproof and non-absorbent.
It is also manufactured by XFasten, the leading creator of the bestseller carpet tape and other home improvement products on Amazon.
Why Should You Have The XFasten Foam Seal Tape?
● Say goodbye to odor, air drafts, moisture, dust or other hazardous and unpleasant elements as this weather strip is non-absorbent and weatherproof, which means that it repels dirt, grime, oils and odor even on a heavy-duty and industrial set-up.
● Easy to work with, manageable and can be cut and conformed to various shapes and sizes, making it a great foam strip to doors and windows.
● Shock and impact absorbent, making it ideal for heavy-duty applications. This Foam Seal Tape is made to take a beating!
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.\
- Waterproof Foam Seal Tape that offer heavy-duty adhesion and weather stripping to prevent air draft, vapor, moisture, odor and noise from permeating to your home.
- Weatherstripping foam tape’s easy-to-cut cells and mess-free adhesive EMPOWER the AVERAGE AMERICAN who has LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE IN HOME REPAIR to finally accomplish the PERFECT WEATHERSTRIPPING PROJECT that is ON PAR IF NOT EVEN BETTER in comparison to projects that were done by PROs, both in looks and functionality.
- Black weather strip tape that is rated to withstand harsh temperature ranges of -50℃ to 150℃.
- Thick and High-density black foam insulation strip absorbs sound and shock well. Ideal for sliding doors, glass and windows.
- Mess-free adhesive will not gum, ooze or dry out and will not damage the surface. Perfect for preventing air drafts, insects, dust, wind and harmful weather elements from permeating your home.