XFasten Construction Seaming Tape Red, 3" x 55 Yards
The XFasten Red Seaming Tape is a heavy-duty and all-weather construction tape that is built to last and withstand extreme outdoor conditions and temperatures. It has an operating temperature range of -20°C to 95°C, by which it will not degrade, weather, shrivel or flake. It sticks to all building material types- soft, hard, smooth, textured, porous, solid, and dense. Moreover, it is compatible to foam insulating boards, polyethylene sheets, housewrap sheet, vapor barrier materials, tile, wood, ceramic, concrete, roofing materials, and even epoxy resin
Why Choose the XFasten Construction Sheathing and Flashing Tape?
Built to last.With its aggressive adhesive that can withstand UV, frost, sunlight and heavy rainfall, this crawlspace tape is built to take a beating!
Made for BEGINNERS, for PROFESSIONAL projects.Its adhesive is mess-free and will not ooze out even on hot and humid environments, making this tape easy to install especially for beginners. Expect a professional finish, both in functionality and looks of your project.
Versatile. It sticks to almost all surfaces, making this tape especially useful for solid foam insulation boards, vapor barrier materials, house wrap and polyethylene sheets, and other building materials.
Keeps Home Materials In Pristine Condition.It is corrosion, puncture, weather, abrasion and water proof- empowering this tape to protect the seams and joints to always keep it in working pristine condition.
Why Choose The XFasten Store?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.
- All-weather red seaming tape that can seal seam, joints, house wraps, crawl spaces, foam insulation boards, and vapor barriers.
- This sheathing tape does not shrivel or degrade under extreme heat or low temperatures (-20°C to 95°C). Resistant to UV, sunlight, rainfall and snowy weather.
- Packs a formidable waterproof adhesion—enabling the AVERAGE AMERICAN HOMEOWNER who HAS LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE IN HOME BUILDING to achieve PROFESSIONAL-GRADE repair both in looks and functionality.
- Puncture and abrasion resistant, empowering this house wrap tape to keep newly built joints and seams in pristine condition.
- Aggressive adhesive on this flashing tape sticks to all surface types. Ideal for polyethylene sheets, foam insulation, epoxy resin, house wrap sheets and roofing materials.