XFasten Drywall Repair Tape, 6-Inch by 90-Foot
- Industrial-grade and 100% Fiberglass Tape that has a reinforced backing and adhesive allowing you to patch holes and cracks quickly. Provides up to 25 YEARS OF STRUCTURAL STRENGTH and rigidity for your walls and patches
- Strengthened Fiberglass material showcases a clean and subtle finish while the adhesive layer delivers a mess-free and repositionable application, enabling the AVERAGE AMERICAN HOMEOWNER with LITTLE TO NO BACKGROUND in home repair to patch walls and still EXPECT A PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL END RESULT.
- The heavy-duty adhesive allows you to apply the tape without the need of pre-applying a joint compound. Simply patch the hole and you are good to go.
- Adheres on wood, plastic, concrete, cement, and plastered or painted surfaces. Can also be used to repair corners and roof crevices. Highly compatible with spackle and plaster and will hold it securely even after several years.
- Tape width of 6 inches and length of 90 feet is optimized for varying hole sizes, allowing you to complete the repair without the need of cutting additional strips compared to using 1 or 2-inch repair tapes. Provides a larger surface area for the fraction of the cost compared to other drywall repair tapes giving you the best value for your money.
The XFasten Drywall Repair Tape allows the average American homeowner who has little to no background in home repair to patch walls just like how a professional does. You don't need to spend more in hiring a contractor for patching a hole in the wall, cracks and crevices in your ceiling as the XFasten Drywall Repair Tape's reinforced strength and mess free adhesive empowers you to repair cracks and holes without any problems.
Why Should You Have The XFasten Drywall Repair Tape?
● Rated to last for 25 years, giving your repairs utmost stability and structural rigidity.
● Its adhesive is rated with heavy duty strength but is still repositionable, giving you a mess-free, clean and pro-level looking repair.
● Can be used for other applications such as ceiling repair, reinforcing wood corners and even patching up holes that serve as an entrance to mice infestation.
● Comes with a large roll hence giving you freedom as to how much you want to use. In comparison to pre-cut drywall repair kits, the XFasten Drywall Repair Tape contains more length thus giving you the best value for your money. You don't need to worry about running out of repair tapes as 1 roll can give you years of mileage!
● The XFasten Drywall Repair Tape holds spackle solutions well and is widely compatible to a vast array of finishes- wood, paint, plaster, plastic, plumbing materials and concrete.
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries-even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.