XFasten Duct Tape 2 Inches x 50 Yards (Black)
The XFasten Black Duct Tape is a versatile and all-around tape which can be used for almost all types of repairs both indoor and outdoor. Its jet black color is resistant to fading and also matches well to dark colored backgrounds making it a perfect repair solution and wrapping and bundling option for homes and workplaces .
Where Can You Use the Black Duct Tape?
+ Quick fixes and long term repairs that require a presentable and neat finish
+ For leather, textile, nylon and other delicate finishes
+ Can be used on various textured and contoured surfaces
+ Can be applied on arts and crafts projects
+ Good for labeling in the office
+ Gift wrapping and creating heavy duty bundles
+ Can be used to patch textiles and other cloth based materials
+ Can be used to tape down electrical wiring on floor tiles
Why Choose the XFasten Black Duct Tape?
+ Extra long 50-yard roll means that you can have more tape for less price compared to other brands
+ Sticks to most surfaces even on rough and textured ones
+ Long shelf life and usage lifespan, thanks to it being resistant to weather, UV and other harsh elements
+ Easy to apply, cut and install making it perfect for various projects at home
+ Strong adhesion that does not leave any sticky residue behind. Can be re-positioned anytime.
Here at the XFasten store, we can assure you, our valued customer that we truly care for your satisfaction and happiness. We are just an email away should you have any concerns or inquiries. We are available 24/7 and will provide immediate guidance to your needs. We also prioritize Quality Assurance and product development over mass production, so you can be assured that the roll that you are getting was carefully crafted and has gone through stringent tests before we decide that it is worthy to be used by your special intended purpose.
- Jet Black Duct Tape that delivers consistent strength and adhesive power across many materials and surface types including wood, metal, paper, glass, nylon, organic layers, aluminum, marble, plastic, leather, cement, tiles, concrete and porous materials like foam.
- Can be applied for any weather conditions as it is moisture, solvent and abrasion resistant and can withstand long hours of exposure to UV and heat of the sun making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. Comes with a 50-yard roll giving you the most value for your money.
- Tears easily by hand without curling unnecessarily making it easy to handle and use. Can be conformed to take the shape and curves of the surface which it is to be applied to. Works well with corrugated, textured and curved surfaces without compromising strength and long term adhesion but does not leave any residue nor does it damage the material's surface finish if removed or re-positioned.
- High tensile strength and does not break easily after a long term application. Dual fabric and plastic layer allows duct tape to last durably yet easy to handle, form, cut and position yet it is thin enough to be stacked and layered together for tough applications.
- Blends well to any background color and resists fading over time making it ideal for repairs that need a presentable finishing touch, wrapping, creating bundles, decorating, quick patching, and DIY arts and crafts projects.