XFasten Molding Tape, Gray, 1/2-Inch x 30-Foot
The XFasten Moulding Tape brings aircraft-grade adhesive strength on your auto repair and accessory game! We also calibrated the silicone, rubber and butyl blend on our adhesive in such a way that even those who have little to no experience in auto body repair can install the molding tape cleanly, without a mess and have a professional finish at the end.
If you are planning on replacing or repairing your car emblem, side mirror, bumper, trim, nameplate or moulding, then you should look for the following features which are present on our super strength auto repair molding tapes:
+ Weather proof adhesive that will not budge even under extreme outdoor weather such as extreme air drag, rain, snow and direct sunlight. This tape is built to last and take a beating. You can drive on fast lanes on long trips and confidently expect your emblem or accessories to stay strongly in place.
+ Simply peel off the adhesive liner, reposition if you are not satisfied with the tape installation and press firmly once you are sure.
+ Silicone-rubber-butyl adhesive composite solution ensures that the double-sided car mounting tape adheres well on plastic, aluminum, metal, brick, drywall, textile, leather, and other surfaces .
+ Elastic and pressure sensitive rubber backing allows the super strength molding tape to be also used as a solid outdoor mounting tape to attach heavy objects on walls and bricks.
+ Holds up against impact, moisture, solvents and other chemicals used in car maintenance allowing you to accessorize it to maximize the satisfaction that you enjoy for the whole duration of your ride’s ownership.
Why Choose The XFasten brand?
Our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago.
- Automotive Molding Tape that sports aircraft-grade adhesive strength. Ideal emblem sticker and adhesive for trims, exterior, side mirror, bumpers, nameplate and molding.
- High performance adhesive can withstand extreme wind and air drag conditions, heavy rainfall, snow and direct sunlight. Your accessories are intact after long trips even on fast lanes.
- Patented rubber-silicone-butyl adhesive blend enables the mounting tape to be repositionable and installed cleanly without mess, EMPOWERING the AVERAGE AMERICAN with little to no experience in auto repair to install auto accessories and trims quickly and still expect PROFESSIONAL RESULTS.
- Emblem Repair Tape can withstand temperatures of -45°C - +98°C, absorbing the expansion coefficient differences on materials, making it ideal on extreme outdoor weather conditions.
- Holds well against impact, corrosion and degradation from chemicals used in car cleaning and maintenance, enabling you to squeeze more value and satisfaction from your car.