Tips & Instructions For XFasten Dry Erase Tape, White, 2-inch x 30 Yards
1) Make sure that the surface where you would be installing the Dry Erase Tape is clean, dry and dust-free. Thoroughly dust the area, clean it with an alcohol solution (if applicable) and let it completely dry before applying the tape.
2) Peel the tape from the roll. The tape itself is easy to tear so you shouldn't have any problem. An important note to make, though: make sure to not touch the adhesive sides too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
3) Conform the tape with the surface's texture to eliminate any gaps that may exist in between the tape and the surface. The dry erase tape is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves, and empty areas, covering every possible hole.
4) Eliminate any air bubbles which may exist by applying pressure on the area of application.
5) Allow the tape to cure, dry, and acclimatize for 30 minutes for best results.