Tips & Instructions For XFasten Heavy Duty Packing Tape, 2" x 55 Yards (Pack of 6)
1) Remove the excess dirt on the surface which you are adhering the Packing Tape. Although it can stick to textured, grainy and corrugated surfaces, it would be best to dust off the surface to maximize the adhesive's bonding strength.
2) Peel the tape from the roll. An important note to make: make sure to not touch the adhesive side too much as oils from your hands or any other foreign materials can contaminate the adhesive and lessen its bonding strength.
3) Conform the tape with the surface's texture. The XFasten Packing Tape Tape is conformable so make sure that you mold and press it against the surface's bumps, curves and empty areas covering every possible gap that may accommodate air bubbles.
4) You can insert more layers of the tape if you feel the need for a thicker tape layer for stronger packing or bundling. For large packages, it is best to use several layers to ensure maximum sealing capability.
5) Allow the tape's adhesive to cure for a few seconds before subjecting the object to extreme force or before transporting the package.
*****For any questions, comments, and suggestions, Contact Us.