For best results on applying your XFasten Business Card Sheets, these are some few critical areas that one should put in mind during the application stage:
1) The pack comes with 25 pouches, which means that you can laminate up to 25 pieces of business and flash cards. To start, grab a single pouch from the pack.
2) Lay your card on the adhesive backing of the pouch. You can also cut any excess space from the card or the pouch using a pair of scissors or a sharp cutter. Be careful in handling sharp objects, we don't want you to end up being harmed so it would be best to point the sharp edge of the tool that you use away from you.
3) Position the card on the pouch accurately. As much as possible, prevent your hands from touching the adhesive side of the pouch. Oils and dirt from our hand may reduce the adhesive strength and worse, leave a fingerprint mark or smudge.
4) Eliminate any air bubbles which may exist using a squeegee or any plastic card. You can lift the other half of the pouch and align if needed. Only do a final squeegee once you are sure of the card's placement.
5) Allow the pouch’s adhesive to cure, dry and acclimatize for a few minutes.
For any questions, comments, and suggestions, please feel free to message us at email@example.com