2. Peel the tape from the roll. Cut the desired length of the strip based on the desired area.
3. Apply the tape to the surface.
4. Squeegee any air bubbles or gaps that may exist between the surface and the tape. This may cause the adhesive to weaken over time. You can use a roller or your hands to squeegee any excess air.
5. If you are applying the tape on a pipe, maximize the tension and tightness of the tape.
6. Apply further pressure on the tape. This will increase the bonding strength.
7. Apply more strips by repeating steps 2-7.