5. Cut the tape, making sure that you apply tension on the strips by partially pulling the roll. The tension will make the tape easier to cut.
6. Remove the adhesive liner for the exposed part of the tape.
7. Apply more strips by repeating steps 3-6.
8. Add more tape strips as desired.
Peeling the Adhesive Liner Easily
If you are having troubles in separating the adhesive liner from the Cat Training Tape, then you could use any flat tipped object, like your nail or a thin card to create an initially small gap which you can fully peeled to release the liner. Also, to improve the bonding strength, it is recommended to apply as much tape as possible as the surface area allows.
Removing the Adhesive
In rare cases, the adhesive can stick into objects such as the edge of a scissor. The adhesive can be easily removed bu either of the following steps:
- Partially melting the adhesive using the warm air exhaust of a hair dryer. After partially melting the adhesive, then you can simply wipe off the adhesive residue.
- Wiping the surface with a warm water with soap and white vinegar solution. You can also use a soft brush to remove the adhesive faster. You canb also mix in some baking soda to the solution.
- Applying Goo Gone Solution, lighter fluid, or kerosene on the surface. The residue can easily be removed and wiped clean through this process.