It is highly important to clean the XFasten Cone Coffee Filter after every use. Here are the steps on how you can clean it:
- Rinse the organic cone coffee filter under running water to remove all the coffee grounds residue.
- Boil some water and soak the cloth for 10 minutes. This will remove all the coffee oils that clung from the cloth.
- If you want to deep clean your coffee filter, you can do this by soaking the filter in a 1:2 mixture of distilled white vinegar in the water. Doing this overnight is more effective.
- Alternatively, you can use 1 tbsp. Of baking soda and scrub the cloth using an old but clean toothbrush. Let it dry.
- Once you’re done cleaning the XFasten Organic Cone Coffee Filter, you can now put it in a ziploc bag and store it in the refrigerator.