- Prepare the surface. The XFasten Self Adhesive Index Card Pockets are compatible with most surfaces, just make sure that the surface is clean, dry, and free of oils and other contaminants for optimal results.
- Peel off the backing. Carefully remove the protective backing from the adhesive side of the pocket.
- Positioning the pocket index card holder. Align the pocket with the desired location and make sure it is straight and in the preferred orientation.
- Applying the index card pocket holder. Press the pocket firmly onto the surface, starting from one end and working towards the other. Smooth out any air bubbles for a secure attachment.
- Load index cards. Open the pocket from the top for easy loading. Insert 3” x 5” index cards or documents and make sure they fit comfortably and are visible through the clear pocket.
XFasten Adhesive Rollers: Ideal Scrapbooking Adhesives
The XFasten adhesive roller is an innovative addition to your scrapbooking supplies. It's a unique way to seal your pages and can be used in many ways.