XFasten Butyl Seal Tape| 3/4-Inch x 30-Foot| 1/8" Thick | 3-Pack
The XFasten Butyl Tape is a reliable rubber putty tape that resists physical degradation even under elevated temperatures, enabling it to resist turning into a messy goo upon transit or storage. This makes the XFasten Leak Seal and Repair Tape easy to manage, manipulate, apply and install- thus empowering AVERAGE AMERICAN homeowners and automobile owners to achieve a PROFESSIONAL finish on your projects- both in looks and functionality.
Why Choose the XFasten Butyl Putty Tape?
Built to last. Thanks to our high temperature butyl tape tempering process, the XFasten RV Roofing Repair Patch Tape can provide airtight and watertight sealing that can withstand extreme weather conditions, UV, sunlight, heavy rainfall and cold winter drafts.
Resists physical and chemical degradation. Thanks to its temperature resistant and anti-corrosion properties, you can easily store the XFasten Butyl Seal Repair Tape in a room with a cool temperature and expect it not to be reduced into a messy puddle of goo that can be hard to handle. It is recommended to store the roll in the fridge at least 6 hours before usage for best results.
Professional Finish. After installation, you will be left with a seamless, neat and mess free installation. It is certified to be watertight and leak free against water, vapor or corrosive chemicals.
Versatile Applications. Can be applied on rubber roofing, galvanized metal, frosted fiberglass, wood, textile, plastic, aluminum and any other typical RV, home, automobile and boat surfaces.
Why Choose The XFasten Store?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards which are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products which have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.
- Rubber Putty Tape that provides mess-free sealing for RV roofing, Window, Boat Sealing, Glass and EDPM Rubber Roof Patching.
- Solid consistency that does not degrade into a messy goo empowers AVERAGE AMERICAN homeowners and RV owners with LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE in repair and sealing to achieve a PROFESSIONAL finish, both in looks and functionality.
- This butyl tape installs without gaps and can reliably shut off moisture, vapor, corrosive chemicals and other leakages.
- Leak repair tape adheres well even on tight corners and to both smooth and textured surfaces.
- RV Roof Sealant Tape can be applied on rubber roofing, galvanized metal, glass, wood, plastic, aluminum and any other typical surface types.