XFasten Butyl Putty Tape, Gray, 1/8-Inch x 3/4-Inch x 30-Foot
The XFasten Butyl Tape was formulated and manufactured with the goal of letting average handymen repair their RV and automobile roofing and make it look as if the finished job was done by a pro contractor or repair team.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
We can do this thanks to a -70 to 210 Degree Fahrenheit operating temperature of our tape, something which was certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001: Quality).
After installation, you will be left with a seamless, neat and mess free installation. It is certified to be watertight and leak free against water, vapor or corrosive chemicals.
In terms of functionality and aesthetics—the XFasten Rubber Putty Tape can replicate a professional grade finish.
Prevents Unnecessary Melting Into A Messy Puddle of Goo
Thanks to its temperature resistant and anti-corrosion properties, you can easily store the XFasten Butyl Seal Repair Tape in a room with a cool temperature and expect it not to be reduced into a messy puddle of goo that can be hard to handle. It is recommended to store the roll in the fridge at least 6 hours before usage for best results.
Why Choose the XFasten Brand?
More than delivering premium products, our goal is to satisfy our customers. If you have any problems with our tape, even several months after your purchase, just contact us. No questions asked we will immediately find a way to solve your issue.
Here at the XFasten store, we strive hard to satisfy your needs.
- Rubber Putty Tape that provides a mess-free and air-tight sealing for many surfaces: RV, Window, Boat Sealing, Glass and EDPM Rubber Roof Patching. Does not melt, ooze out, or degrade in the long run.
- The RV Tape’s wide operating temperature allows for easy management and application even on tight corners, unusual curves, textured, uneven and most jagged surfaces.
- The Butyl Tape’s tough yet mess free adhesive EMPOWERS AVERAGE AMERICANS with little to no experience in sealing to recreate PROFESSIONALLY-MADE repairs. Never be intimidated with RV, mobile home, boat, fiberglass, galvanized metal roofing or EDPM roof rubber repair.
- SMOOTH AND WATERPROOF FINISH. Leak seal tape installs without gaps and can shut off moisture, vapor, corrosive chemicals and other leaks. Surface can also be painted over.
- LONG SHELF LIFE. Butyl Seal Tape resists extreme temperatures and melting into a gooey slob during transportation or storage.