XFasten Magnetic Tape 1/2-Inch x 10-Foot
The XFasten magnetic tape roll is manufactured by compressing thick multi-layered flexible and rubberized magnetic strips. It is flexible and can be cut easily, making it easy to install on any smooth and textured surfaces.
How Does it Work?
It has a strong magnetic strip that induces a strong flux to metallic objects.
The first step on installing the strips is through cutting your desired length and attaching the magnets on a metal surface for at least 24 hours to flatten and uncurl the magnets.
Attach at least 3 strips on the object or surface which you wish to install the magnets. This is ensure maximum holding strength for the objects that are to be attached with the magnets.
To clarify, Only ferrous-based metals such as iron, stainless steel, cobalt, nickel, and galvanized iron are attracted to magnets. Brass, copper, zinc, and aluminum, on the other hand, are not attracted to magnets.
How Strong are the Magnets?
The magnets can hold up to 200 grams per square inch however it is best to apply at least 3 strips on the edges and middle of the surface to ensure maximum holding potential. The adhesive layer is compatible on porcelain, silicone, cloth, textile, wood, metallic, plastic and concrete surfaces.
Why Purchase the XFasten Magnetic Tape?
●The XFasten Magnetic Strip’s magnets are double-sided, which means that you can use two sticky magnet tape strips to magnetize each other.
●Residue-free, surface-safe and will not lift off paint upon removal.
●Flexible, easy to cut and curling-resistant surface.
Why Choose the XFasten brand?
We follow a set of strict laboratory and manufacturing standards that are accredited by ISO 9001. Also, our customer service team will accommodate you any time of the day on your inquiries—even for products that have been purchased many months ago. This is what a true worry-free purchase means.
- Strong Magnetic Tape that can hold metal objects up to 200 grams per square inch.
- Perfect flexible magnetic tape for dry erase boards, memo notes, and bills on your fridge. Ideal for DIY projects with kids or for organizing items in your office.
- The double-sided magnet tape’s adhesive is compatible to smooth and textured surfaces. Residue-free and DOES NOT DAMAGE or lift off paint upon removal.
- This sticky magnetic tape roll CAN MAGNETIZE ITSELF, enabling you to use two magnetic tape strips at the same time on different surfaces.
- Rubberized magnetic tape surface resists curling upon installation and sports a high heat resistance of up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.